dinsdag 17 februari 2015

and the diet

Dear You,

It's been 14 days since I started my diet. The first week was horrible and I did not go to good on it. So the second week I lost about 2 pounds, which is not too bad. Still it's less than I would have expected. Much less. I would have been happy with 4 pounds and would've taken 3. 2 pounds is just minimal. I need to step up my game, do some Yoga and exercise more. I doubt I could run for more than a yard. Even if I was trapped in a hunger games like arena. Plus sides to me losing weight are in the arms, belly, legs and let's not forget the ass department. I also hope to lose my second and third chin.

Anyways... let's not forget why I am posting this. I need to find another way, besides Yoga and riding my bike to work that will help me lose the weight in the exercise department. There is swimming, which I do not hate. There is going to the Gym and spending 20 bucks a month om somewhere I might not even go. Or worse, a place that is near the most tempting facility of my life. The sandwich shop. Then there are the Wii sports and dancing which I can tell you know, I don't have the condition for. Keeping up with a dance coach just is hard for me. I can walk more and do more in the bed department. 

Just know that when I find that one perfect sport, I will let you know.

Love,

Aledawn

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten