maandag 9 februari 2015

and the craziness

Dear Followers,

So, the craziness has struck gold in my mind. Something inside of me sprung down where I can only think of things totally irrelevant to whatever important task I'm doing. Whenever something enters my mind, even while I am at work, random things enter my mind and it takes me forever, seemingly to get refocused and do whatever it was I was doing in the first place. My mind is a constant spindle of illusions and bad decisions that flow around.


I never ever thought I would get this lost. Amazingly, it only took me a few seconds to find this totally irrelevant and random picture. 

So, back to the on topic business - Wait. Was there even an on topic here? 
Totally not sure about what the hell I ever wanted to discuss. Uh - well, since we are here now, how about some things I am really excited about.... That will happen somewhere in the future.

1. Concerts. It's been a good six months since I last went to a concert so I would truly awesome to go to one again. Metal concerts rule. Point blank, no discussion possible. So I am currently investing my own getting me to a metal concert/festival.

2. New Nightwish Album which is released somewhere end of March. Which is good news for a fan like me. Maybe a Nightwish concert?

3. Sports -  Wait what? No really, I am honest. I am excited about exercise. Ah! I need to lose the weight.

4. Diets! Whoo, no again with the seriousness. I am dieter ish thingy. Which means no more binging at night and no more chocolate. Which makes me sad and makes me want to eat a bag of the Doritos.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten