zondag 8 februari 2015

and the crap fested manifestation I call home

Dear Followers,

I've been sleeping on a mattress for a few days now, only because we sold our bed. Not because we needed the money, or we needed the space, but because we are getting a new bed. Among other things, it is taking me way too long for our new bed to come. So now, another subject is the new bedsheets. I can't choose which sheets I want to buy next and what kind of pillows to place on there. Also, there is the part of me cleaning and making the bedroom into a sanctuary instead of a pig stall which it has become now. 

Then there is of course the living room which looks like a bomb went off inside. Crap everywhere. Mostly on the floor, tables and sofas. Everything is covered in a thick inch of dust and believe you me, the closest I came to mopping the floor was when the dog was wet and lay down on the floor.



Secondly, there are more and more projects hunting me. Drifting through my brains as ghosts from past lives. To be honest, there are not only the cleaning and the room decor projects that are hunting me. I have twenty story idea's, hunting me. Then there are five knitting idea's, of which one I am currently working on. Then there are some paintings/drawings I would love to do. 

So loads of work to do and not the will power to push myself through it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten