woensdag 20 maart 2013

Long time no blogs :( but back now!

So, yeah, Hi! Missed me? Guessed as much, I haven't blogged for like 5 months. Not that anything special happened but still. I got a few new charms on my Pandora bracelet. I continued playing the sims, although my vampire family got deleted :( I am secretly engaged, though, nearly everyone already knows. I call it secret because it is not really an engagement but me and Aron are planning to get married eventually and hopefully next year. 

The rest that happened is that I got a new internship at an IT company. In a few weeks there will be an evaluation about me staying there or leaving and having to find a new job.

So I was browsing the internet for a few minutes because I am sure I am not going to sleep and it's 2.23 am. I found an amazing blog in a foreign langue but the person blogging it had all different pictures and fun stuff on it. I was like, hey, I want this to become my blog - only then in English and with a few funny pictures about stuff - so I will start today! 

I am currently waiting for the dutch release of Hotel Transylvania, for those of you who haven't watched it, I will post a review of it in my following blog!

So here, I am back! Trying to post regular updates and new reviews of movies, shows, games or random events that happened to me :)



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten