dinsdag 26 maart 2013

I long to be the water

Hi followers, curious people and people who I demanded to read my blog by my so many annoying Facebook posts about this,

My emo titles are back, even though I believe the emo scene is not exiting any more - please do correct me if I am wrong in anyway (Never saw anyone live to tell) So I am in a mood where all I want to do is curl up in a ball and cry my eyes out. I sometimes wish I was at the ocean, to become water and disappear into nothing. But alas, I can't. What I mean to say is that sometimes I wish there was a way out for me, instead of returning to being me. Just being alone isn't enough anymore. I want to dissolve. I want to be solved. I would like to quote an Evanescence song here, but it just doesn't fit it. I can give it a try anyway:


"Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken." - Evanescence - Hello

You see, it just doesn't fit the property of it being me. I have been broken and I have been put together and then I have been broken again and the cycle just goes on and on forever.  

I feel alone and I hate it at this moment.

So I guess I might try and get some sleep. I will try and post another review tomorrow..

Love,

Aledawn

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten