donderdag 13 juni 2013

From Moonlight to Stardust Update

Dear readers and people who are interested,





From Moonlight to Stardust Update!


I have recently (last night) finished Chapter 18! This is big news because as some people might remember, I wanted to make around 20 chapters for the first novel. So right now I am writing a closing. Since I am very busy with other things, it might take a while for me to finish it. The picture above is my semi-new book cover, but it is my current wallpaper. I also started to make a few new GIFs and I am quite happy with the results.
My favorite character list had shifted a bit and I'm not too happy with Autumn, my lead female. But I can't blame her. I would not be to happy about it myself.

So now, it's just finishing it, checking for errors and putting it through the Beta readers.





Love,

Aledawn

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten